Learn how to find accounts for your Fitbit Plus participants.
Search for a participant by their name or email address. Note that you can enter only part of a name or email address.
- From any screen, click the magnifying glass icon in the top right.
- Enter a participant’s name or email address.
- Click a participant’s name to open their profile.
Participants who haven’t enrolled in coaching yet appear on the Not Enrolled dashboard. For more information, see How do I create and manage accounts for my Fitbit Plus participants?
Sort or filter your list of participants in various ways. Note that you can use the sort and filter options at the same time. To start, your participants are sorted by the most recent plan update.
- Click Show filters in the center.
- Choose to filter or sort your participants.
- To filter your participants, click a filter under Available Filters.
- To sort your participants, click an option under Sorting.
- Click Close filters to see your participants.
- To reset the filters, click the X on the right.
Participant accounts are visible to all coaches in the same group.
- On the Enrolled dashboard, click My Patients.
- Click a coach’s name. Their Enrolled dashboard appears.
- Click a participant’s name to see their profile and health data.
If your organization uses medical ID numbers or another system of identification for participants, find the ID number on a participants profile.
- On the Enrolled dashboard, click a participant’s name. Note that to see a list of participants, some admins must click My Patients > Groups > All Patients.
- On the participant’s profile, click Profile > External Identifiers to see the ID number.