Participants may be assigned to Group(s) and Coach(es) according to their affiliations within your organization. It is required that participants be assigned a group. It is optional that participants be assigned a Coach. Therefore, it is possible that participants exist in a group without yet being assigned a Coach in both the Enrolled and Not Enrolled state. Fitbit Plus Participant Status Definitions are available here for context. This article outlines the steps to update a participant's Care Team.
To open the Care Team Settings
- Go to Profile > Care Team, or, click on the Care Team icon within the shortcut bar of the participant's account
A slide out will appear on the right hand side of the screen for you to update Group or Coach assignments
To add or change a participant's Group:
- Click +Select Group and choose an available group from the drop down
- It is required to have a group associated with your participant's Care Team. Once you have two or more groups affiliated with the participant, you may reveal the option to Remove Care Team so that the groups reflect the current affiliation of the participant
- Once you are satisfied with your choices, click Update Care Team
To add or change a participant's Coach
- Click +Select Team Member to reveal a drop-down of available Coaches within the participant's associated groups. Choose the Coach you would like to add to the Care Team
- Once you have two or more coaches affiliated with the participant, you may reveal the option to Set as a Primary Team Member. There may only be one Primary Team Member. You may have as many Support Team Members as available within the group.
- At any time, you may remove the coach(es) affiliated with the participant.
- Once you are satisfied with your choices, click Update Care Team.