If you're reading this article, you may be experiencing a question or issue for which you'd like some support. You're in the right place! For immediate answers and solutions to questions, check out the following:
If you didn't find your answer there, not to worry! You can contact Fitbit Plus Support via phone, email or in-app. Read more on how to contact Fitbit Plus Support here.
Submitting a support ticket to Fitbit Plus via email@example.com
When submitting a support ticket to Fitbit Plus, please keep in mind the following. These tips will ensure a speedier resolution to your question!
- Be descriptive. Provide as much detail about your question or issue as possible, including:
- What is the nature of the question or issue?
- Who is experiencing the issue?
- When does this issue occur? (As a result of certain actions? At a certain time of day?)
- If possible, include steps to reproduce the issue.
- Provide relevant screenshots. (But refrain from including protected health information!)
- If you're a coach with a participant-specific issue, please include the URL of the participant's account in Fitbit Plus.
- In order to avoid delaying a response and resolution, please refrain from opening more than one ticket on the same topic.