Learn in the way that works for you with our three learning formats:
- Absorb: Take it all in with step-by-step instruction via virtual webinars and Knowledge Base articles.
- Practice: Jump into Fitbit Plus' training software with case studies as your guide.
- Connect: Ask Fitbit Plus' Health Coach Training Specialist for support along the way.
Fitbit Plus Training is designed for you to access learning as you want, when you want. However, for the best experience and results, we suggest moving through the content in the following order to get a strong handle on Fitbit Plus:
- View the Coach Application Training (60 minutes)
- Watch a recording
- Read the Coach Application Training articles
- Review our Coach User Guide to reference step-by-step coach application instructions
- Download a recording
- Read the Patient Application Training articles
- Review our Patient FAQs to reference step-by-step patient application instructions
After you learn the basics...
Often after learning the basics, coaches are inspired to develop their online coaching style. If you catch the online continuous coaching bug, here's some extra credit:
- View the Intro to Collaborative Care e-learning available in the Align Section of Workspaces to learn how to integrate behavior change theory into your use of Fitbit Plus.
- View the How to Talk to Patients About Fitbit Plus training webinar recording and read the related article to learn how to create an experience in Fitbit Plus that meets patients where they are at when it comes to participating in coaching through technology.