If you were invited to claim your Fitbit Plus account that was created for you, please complete the following steps to sign up. First, make sure you have downloaded the app to your phone, or, have the site open on your computer. Open the Fitbit Plus app to the main login page, and towards the bottom, below where it says Log In, select Sign Up.
2. You’ll be presented with two registration paths. If you did not receive a group invite code to sign up, select No. If you did receive a group invite code, you will select Yes, and you can also view this article for help.
3. Here, you’ll begin a 3-step process. Enter your email address and date of birth and create a password. Then, select Next.
4. If your information matches what’s on file, you will be asked to confirm the group within which you’re signing up. If correct, tap Next.
If the information you entered does not match what’s on file Fitbit Plus, please contact the group/ coach that invited you to confirm that they have the correct email address and date of birth on file for you.
5. To complete the signup in Fitbit Plus, you will need to verify your email address.
Fitbit Plus has sent you an email, which contains a link to verify your email address. Click on the red 'button' that says Verify email adress.
6. Once you verified your email address, return to the Fitbit Plus app and send a message to your care team to say hello!