Claim a Fitbit Plus account with your email address and date of birth. If you received a Fitbit Plus invitation code, see How do I create my Fitbit Plus account with a 4-digit code?
If you already claimed your account and need help logging in, see How do I create or log in to my Fitbit Plus account?
To claim a Fitbit Plus account with your email address:
- Download the Fitbit Plus app or go to the Fitbit Plus website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create or log in to your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I create or log in to my Fitbit Plus account?
- After you log in to your Fitbit account On the Sign Up screen, tap or click No to answer the question about your Fitbit Plus invitation. .
- On the Claim Account screen, enter your email address and date of birth. Tap or click Next.
- On the Confirm Group page, verify your information. Tap or click Next. If your information doesn’t match, contact the group that invited you to join Fitbit Plus.
- You’ll receive an email from Fitbit Plus titled “Fitbit Plus Email Address Verification”. Tap or click the link in the email to verify your email address. Then return to the Fitbit Plus app or website.