Training is useful for anyone interacting with Fitbit Plus, not just coaches and clinicians delivering care! Use the Workspaces feature to manage suggested articles and tools to get started.
1. Watch these videos:
2. Practice using key features:
You can practice by downloading and completing the attached Drills and Case Studies in your own account, or, accessing the training site using the instructions below. Ask your Health Coach Training Specialist or Account Manager for the password:
- visit demo.twinehealth.com in a Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser
- select LEGACY LOG IN
- click anywhere in the grey NEXT button, and while holding the click, swipe to the right
- a slide out menu will appear on the left hand side of the screen
- select "Coaches" or "Patients" to see the pre-stored data for existing practice personas
- select a specific patient or coach name from the list
- enter the password (contact your Account Manager if you do not know it)
- to see the experience from both the coach and the participant application simultaneously, open an incognito or private browser at the same time.
To sign out of a patient or coach account:
- Click on the coach/patient picture on the top left hand side > a slide out will appear > select sign out.
3. Complete items in Workspaces:
In addition to this practice, we’ve stocked your Workspaces with important articles, reminders, and tips to keep you successful.
Pro Tip: Be sure to hide completed Workspaces cards to track your progress. We recommend accessing Workspaces on your coach account rather than a demo account. Our demo environment resets itself every night.