Participants using the mobile app on Android or iPhone/iPad may receive push notifications from Fitbit Plus for the following:
- Messages from the care team
- Health action reminders
- Calendar events (defaulted to 15 minutes before an event is due)
All push notifications are defaulted to on when a participant first signs up for Fitbit Plus. Participants may disable certain types of notifications, as well as change the timing of when notifications are received. Read more below.
- Select the picture icon in the top left to open the left navigation menu
- Select Settings
- Scroll down and select Notifications
- Customize push notification times by changing the preset times to your desired preferences.
- Select the back arrow in the top left to save your changes and return to Settings