Participants using the mobile app on Android or iPhone/iPad may receive push notifications from Fitbit Plus for the following:
- Messages from the care team
- Health action reminders
- Calendar events (defaulted to 15 minutes before an event is due)
All push notifications are defaulted to on when a participant first signs up for Fitbit Plus. Participants may disable certain types of notifications, as well as change the timing of when notifications are received. Read more below.
Select the picture icon in the top left to open the left navigation menu
- Select Settings
- Scroll down and select Notifications
- Customize push notification times by changing the preset times to your desired preferences.
- Select the back arrow in the top left to save your changes and return to Settings