If you were provided a 4-digit Group Invite Code to create your Fitbit Plus account, please complete the following steps:
- Open the Fitbit Plus app to the main login page, and select Have an invitation? Sign Up
- Select YES in response to "Did your invitation include a four-digit code?"
- On the next page, enter the 4-digit group invite code your care team provided you. Then, select NEXT
- You’ll be asked to confirm whether the group invite code you entered is connecting you with the correct group. If correct, select NEXT (If not correct, please contact the group that invited you to join Fitbit Plus)
- Enter the email address you wish to use as your Fitbit Plus login and date of birth, and create a password. Then, select NEXT
*Protip: Tap the eye icon to the right of the password field to reveal what you are typing!
- On the next page, enter your first and last name. Select NEXT to proceed
- At step 5, Fitbit Plus has sent you an email which contains a link to verify your email address. Please check your inbox and click on the link to complete email verification. You must complete this step in order to access your Fitbit Plus account
- Once verified, return to the Fitbit Plus app. As soon as your care team approves your membership request, you'll be able to message them in the app!