- Using the History tab you can sort visualizations by Health Action Plan.
- If you want to create custom comparisons across plans, click custom.
A slide out will appear on the right hand side of your screen.
- In the slide out, select data from Active Health Actions (this includes measurements, labs, lifestyle behaviors, and biometric data from ANY Health Actions currently associated with a plan) and Not Active Health Actions (this includes all data not associated with current Health Action Plans because it was removed, or, integrated from an EHR independent of the Health Action Plan). If you are integrating data from an EHR you can find additional information about how to find and interpret data here.
- Beside each health action visualization, you can view related goals and activity.
- Alter your view of health action data visualizations by selecting the time frame of interest from the available choices in the top left hand corner of the History Tab.
or by creating a custom timeframe by dragging the bar on the timeline at the bottom of the screen.
If you are curious how coaching activity relates to visualizations you are viewing on the same screen, click the icons on the timeline to see a summary or jump to detailed views of updated health action plans, notes, annotations, and other automatic alerts: