Fitbit Plus may be synced with Fitbit. This allows data to be imported into Fitbit Plus from Fitbit.
Before synchronizing Fitbit Plus and Fitbit, double check the following:
- If you're using your iPhone, iPad or Android phone, ensure that you have the latest version of the Fitbit Plus app installed
- Ensure that you have health actions or measurements in your action plan in Fitbit Plus associated with the data you want imported from Fitbit.
Follow the steps below to synchronize Fitbit Plus and Fitbit:
- Open the Fitbit Plus app on your phone or computer, and Log In if you are not yet logged in
- Open the navigation menu on the left side of your screen. If on the mobile app, tap the three stacked lines in the upper left corner of your screen
3. Select Settings from the navigation menu, then select Fitbit
4. An on/off toggle is in the upper right corner of the screen. Switch the toggle to on
5. Switching the toggle to on opens a screen to log into your Fitbit account. Log in with your Fitbit username and password
- Note that if you are already logged into Fitbit in your browser, you will not be prompted for your Fitbit username or password
6. Return to the Fitbit Plus app. You'll see that the synchronization is now enabled! Fitbit Plus will import the last 30 days of data from Fitbit. Note that Fitbit Plus will import only the available data that is associated with the health action in your health action plan. Please also note that having 'all-day sync' enabled in your Fitbit app will enable the data to flow into Fitbit Plus even if you are not on wifi.
What data can be synced from Fitbit to Fitbit Plus?
So long as you have the corresponding health actions in Fitbit Plus, the following data can flow from Fitbit into Fitbit Plus:
|Fitbit Plus Health Action Category||Fitbit Plus Health Action Title||Fitbit Plus Metric|
|Lifestyle||Regular Exercise||Flights Climbed|
|Lifestyle||Regular Exercise||Basal Metabolic Rate|
|Lifestyle||Regular Exercise||Active Calories|
|Health Measurements||Body Mass Index||BMI|
|Health Measurements||Body Fat Percentage||Body Fat Percentage|
|Health Measurements||Heart Rate||Resting Heart Rate|
Any questions? We're here to help! Contact Fitbit Plus Support by sending us an email at email@example.com.